Please note that all employers recruiting at Brown must adhere to our Recruiting Policies.
Fees and Policies
|Fee||Non-profit Companies||For Profit Companies|
|Interview Room Fee||$50 per room||$100 per room|
|Information Sessions, Coffee Chats, and Employer-in-Residence||$75 per event||$150 per event|
|Career Fairs||$200 per table||$800 per table|
|Virtual Career Fairs||$100 per table||$350 per table|
Career fair invoices are processed via Handshake and sent to the contact person that registered from the organization/company. Payments are processed through Brown’s online e-commerce portal.
If you need to pay by check, please make the checks out to Brown University Brown Center for Career Exploration, use the invoice and send all checks to:
Employer Partner Team @ Center for Career Exploration
167 Angell Street, Box 1907
Providence, RI 02912
- The Career Fair Fee is refundable if the cancellation is made at least 14 days in advance
- The Interview Rooms fee is refundable if the cancellation is made at least 14 days in advance.
- The Information Session Room fee is refundable if made at least 14 days in advance.
- The per-semester Registration Fee (for information sessions and interviews) is non-refundable, regardless of when any cancellation is made.
- All fees are Non-Refundable once the cancellation deadline has passed.